top of page

The Fasting Life

Public·27 members
Mahmood Gusev
Mahmood Gusev

Descarga o Mira El Tesoro del Amazonas (2003) HD 1080p [Latino/Inglés] gratis | PelisPlus

Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol: A Review of the Action-Adventure Comedy Movie

If you are looking for a fun and entertaining movie to watch, you might want to check out Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol, also known as The Rundown in English. This is a 2003 action-adventure comedy film starring Dwayne Johnson, Seann William Scott, Rosario Dawson, and Christopher Walken. It was directed by Peter Berg and produced by WWE Studios and Universal Pictures. In this article, we will review the movie and tell you what we liked and disliked about it.

Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol

Introduction

What is Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol?

Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol is the Spanish version of The Rundown, a movie that was released in 2003 in the United States. The title translates to Treasure of the Amazon in English. The movie is available in both Spanish and English audio tracks, with subtitles in different languages. You can watch it online on various streaming platforms or download it from torrent sites.

Who are the main actors and characters?

The movie features four main actors and their respective characters:

• Dwayne Johnson as Beck, a bounty hunter who wants to retire from his job and open a restaurant.

• Seann William Scott as Travis Walker, a treasure hunter who is looking for a legendary gold mine in the Amazon jungle.

• Rosario Dawson as Mariana, a rebel leader who wants to free her people from the tyranny of a ruthless businessman.

• Christopher Walken as Cornelius Bernard Hatcher, the owner of a mining town who exploits the local workers and opposes anyone who tries to find the gold mine.

What is the plot summary?

The movie follows Beck, who is sent by his boss to Brazil to bring back his son Travis, who owes him money. Beck finds Travis in a small town called El Dorado, where he is searching for a mythical gold mine called El Gato del Diablo (The Devil's Cat). However, Beck's mission is complicated by the presence of Hatcher, who controls the town and its resources, and Mariana, who leads a group of rebels against him. Along the way, Beck and Travis encounter various obstacles and dangers, such as jungle animals, traps, explosions, and gunfights. They also develop a friendship and learn more about each other's motivations and dreams.

The Good

The action scenes

One of the best aspects of Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol is the action scenes. The movie delivers plenty of thrilling and exciting moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. Whether it is hand-to-hand combat, car chases, shootouts, or explosions, the movie does not disappoint in terms of spectacle and adrenaline.

The fight choreography

The movie showcases the impressive physical skills of Dwayne Johnson, who performs most of his own stunts. He displays his strength, agility, speed, and endurance in various fight scenes against multiple opponents. He also uses different weapons and objects to his advantage, such as guns, knives, whips, poles, fruits, and even monkeys. Some of the most memorable fights include his encounter with a group of football players at the beginning of the movie, his brawl with a giant man named Swenson in a bar, and his final showdown with Hatcher's men in the jungle.

The stunts and effects

The movie also features some amazing stunts and effects that add to the realism and excitement of the action scenes. For example, there is a scene where Beck jumps from a building onto a moving car, which was done without any wires or CGI. There is also a scene where Beck and Travis escape from a helicopter by sliding down a zip line over a waterfall, which was filmed on location in Hawaii. Additionally, there are several scenes where real explosions are used to create fireballs and debris.

The comedy elements

Another great aspect of Tesoro Del Amazonas 1080p Latinol is the comedy elements. The movie balances the action with humor and makes you laugh out loud at many occasions. The movie uses different types of comedy, such as verbal jokes, physical gags, situational humor, and parody.

The witty dialogue

The movie has some witty dialogue that showcases the personality and chemistry of the characters. For instance, there is a lot of banter between Beck and Travis, who often mock each other's abilities and choices. There are also some funny lines from Hatcher, who has a sarcastic and eccentric way of speaking. Some examples of humorous dialogue are:

• "You're like one big violent chocolate chip cookie." - Travis to Beck

• "Have fun being hunted by the monkeys." - Beck to Travis

• "You're not gonna pull out your tooth fairy wand?" - Travis to Beck

• "You know what I like about you? Nothing." - Beck to Travis

• "You're welcome to be wrong." - Travis to Beck

• "I feel like a little boy who's lost his first tooth." - Hatcher after shooting someone

• "I like you more than my luggage." - Mariana to Beck

• "You're smart enough to know that talking's not gonna keep you alive." - Beck to Travis

• "You're not too bright... but you got skills." - Mariana to Travis

• "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." - Travis after being hit by Beck repeatedly

The funny situations

The movie also has some funny situations that result from the characters' actions or circumstances. For example,

Some possible funny situations are:

• There is a scene where Beck tries to avoid using guns by using non-lethal methods to subdue his enemies. However, he ends up causing more damage than he intended by throwing fruits at them or hitting them with objects.