Keto Tuna Avocado Burgers
Per serving: 531 calories, 47 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 67 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes SERVES: 3
· 1lb / 453 g canned tuna, drained and patted dry
· 1 cup / 243 g mayonnaise
· 2 large eggs
· 2 Tbsp garlic powder
· 2 Tbsp onion powder
· sea salt and black pepper to taste
· 3 Tbsp olive oil
· 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
· 3 tomato slices
· 1 medium avocado, sliced
1. Into a bowl put tuna, mayonnaise, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Scoop about 1/3 of tuna mix into pan to make a patty. Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes on a side. Set cooked patty aside on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat until the mix is used up.
3. To assemble, place a tuna patty on one lettuce leaf, add tomato slice and then avocado slices. Top it all off with another leaf. Enjoy!